wxtoimg and rsp1

Post your feedback here
Wizard6733

wxtoimg and rsp1

Post by Wizard6733 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:21 am

Hi all....was hoping someone can figure this out cause i cant...ive been using wxtoimg for years and recently started using it with rtl-sdr &hdsdr and always got good/great images off of a right hand turnstile antenna i built 6 years ago just for the 137 mhz band...im now trying to use rsp1 with hdsdr and wxtoimg and im getting a good signal but the pics keep drifting and the waterfall shows the signal coming at an angle.....all my keplers are up to date as is the time on my computer. I dont want to use slant correction because the whole picture isnt slanted...just kinda stair-stepped ...im running the latest hdsdr v2.76 and the latest rsp drivers on XP SP3...the latest version of Wxtoimg and piping it with VB cable...if i use rtl-sdr my pics stay in line but i keep getting drifting from rsp1 and i dont know why

thanks guys

upload photo to web

upload photo to web

Reason: No reason

g1lbm

Re: wxtoimg and rsp1

Post by g1lbm » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi

I use SDR Console V3 With RSP2 WXtoImg V2.10.11 this works well with me homemade QFH antenna with no slant problems. I did try the latest version of WXtolmg V2.11.02 Beta I found this would not work as well I could not stop the same problem that you show in your pic's but as soon as I went back to the previous version without changing any settings had no stepping at all.

Hope this helps you with your problem.

Cliff
G1LBM
Last edited by g1lbm on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason