Plodding Way Through

Post your feedback here
AB5R

Plodding Way Through

Post by AB5R » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:38 pm

First, I want to comment this Forum and SDRPlay on FaceBook for their valuable source of information!

Regarding Jschall's post on Dec. 20th, 2015 about "Feeling Lost - no documentation or tutorial for #p1673", I think that was a good response from the Support people.

Myself, just starting to learn SDRPlay and using SDR Console V2, I would like to offer a suggestion for this Forum. I believe that it would be advantageous to newbies and maybe oldies to have separate sections for each software currently being used with SDRPlay: SDR#, HDSDR and Console etc.

I have learned by reading through the general posts, but have to stop and figure out which software package, operating software and etc. that is being discussed.

Just an idea, a proposal. Thanks, Jerry
Last edited by AB5R on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

jon

Re: Plodding Way Through

Post by jon » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:12 am

thanks for the suggestion. We are always looking to improve the way we bring together information, support and access to the growing community of SDRplay RSP experts. Best regards, Jon and the SDRplay team
Last edited by jon on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.

MiamiC70

Re: Plodding Way Through

Post by MiamiC70 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:02 am

AB5R wrote:First, I want to comment this Forum and SDRPlay on FaceBook for their valuable source of information!

Regarding Jschall's post on Dec. 20th, 2015 about "Feeling Lost - no documentation or tutorial for #p1673", I think that was a good response from the Support people.

Myself, just starting to learn SDRPlay and using SDR Console V2, I would like to offer a suggestion for this Forum. I believe that it would be advantageous to newbies and maybe oldies to have separate sections for each software currently being used with SDRPlay: SDR#, HDSDR and Console etc.

I have learned by reading through the general posts, but have to stop and figure out which software package, operating software and etc. that is being discussed.

Just an idea, a proposal. Thanks, Jerry
Great idea!
Last edited by MiamiC70 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.