Using Memory Banks

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
gmp

Using Memory Banks

Post by gmp » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:27 pm

I have (yet again!) been trying to get my head around the SDRuno software.

Unfortunately for me, the Manual sometimes hinders, rather than helps, as does the cookbook.

I have downloaded the cookbook's recommended HF database from eibispace.de & imported it successfully. However, I haven't been able to use it.

My simple mind (plus what I glean from the manual) is that, to call up a memory, I click the MCTR 'button' on the RX Control panel (turning the text orange), then click on any cell on the row of the frequency/ memory I want.

Doing this does nothing - shouldn't it retune the VRX to that memory frequency? If not, how do I actually use any of the memory frequencies? :?

Thanks,
Graham
Last edited by gmp on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

sdrplay

Re: Using Memory Banks

Post by sdrplay » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:40 pm

Hi Graham,

Yes, it works that way - just been using it myself. Click on MCTR as you say, then single left click on any cell and it will tune to that frequency.

If it's not working for you can you record a video or send some screenshots to support@sdrplay.com and we'll try to get you up and running.

Best regards,

SDRplay Support

gmp

Re: Using Memory Banks

Post by gmp » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Restarted SDRuno & it worked. :)

Not sure why it hadn't worked before, although I guess it's possible that, as a new memory bank, SDRuno hadn't registered its presence.

Graham

Now I just need to work out how to use the keyboard shortcuts - they didn't work earlier either!!
Last edited by gmp on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.