The way I record and playback follows this process
1. I right click on the RECORDING PANEL and select a destination for the recorded file. I then RECORDby pressing *.
2. The WAV file is saved automatically and named by time and frequency. The file is large because it records the full bandwidth that you set ex. 2 Mhz with 2 decimations.
3. To cease recording I click STOP, and now I want PLAYBACK, so I need to change the INPUT.
4. The INPUT is changed by selecting OPT in the MAIN PANEL. Change the INPUT to WAV The playback functions will now become active when you reopen the RECORDING PANEL.
5. Once you're done with PLAYBACK, you need to reset the OPT then INPUT back to SDR PLAY RSP
6. There are other methods of recording only Audio. One method is using software called Audacity. This method takes audio from your mixer and redirects to the recording software. This method does not allow you to go back in time to see and hear the full spectrum of RF signals.
Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest