Strange offset

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
pc2c-Rene

Strange offset

Post by pc2c-Rene » Sat May 13, 2017 4:51 pm

I have the SDRPlay for a couple of days now, so I,am very new with this kind of stuff.
What I observed and wondered is that sometimes there is a strange offset.
The frequency is no longer equal to the bar.
Who helps me on the right track?
https://www.ramjansen.nl/sdrplay_sdruno.jpg
Last edited by pc2c-Rene on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

W2DLC

Re: Strange offset

Post by W2DLC » Mon May 15, 2017 5:08 pm

You didn't really give enough info to diagnose the problem, but OK, let's try some things. First, I noticed you have VFO B selected. Try selecting VFO A.
Secondly, in the main window, you have a button labeled OPT. Click that to get a drop down menu. Under that menu is a selection to calibrate the I/O differences. I don't have SDRUno in front of me right now, so I don't remember the way it's labeled, but try to find that and make sure it's set to auto.
Finally, click SETT in the upper left corner of the main window and find the CAL tab. click that and go to one of the WWV frequencies where you have a good signal. It could be 5.000, 10.000, 15.000, or 20.000 MHZ. Set up on the SAM mode the way the instructions tell you in the CAL box, and click the button. That will calibrate your SDR.
Also, look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1914
Hopefully one of these steps will fix the issue. If not then do a reset of the software and start over.

pc2c-Rene

Re: Strange offset

Post by pc2c-Rene » Thu May 18, 2017 8:08 pm

It's definitely not a matter of calibration. I was messing with the program and suddenly there was the deviation. I restarted SRDUno and it was oke again. No idea how it came. No big deal, I just wanted to know what I had done wrong
Last edited by pc2c-Rene on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.