SDRuno with the Funcube Pro

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
g4enz

SDRuno with the Funcube Pro

Post by g4enz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:15 pm

I wanted to revisit using my FCD with SDRuno, something I last did prior to purchasing my RSP2. I remember getting an EXTIO dll and placing this in "Documents" so that SDRuno would offer me the choice to select the FCD. Only thing is, this no longer seems to work. When I launch SDRuno, it either seizes the RSP2 and fails to offer me the FCD to select as my input device -or- if I unplug the RSP2, SDRuno tells me that the RSP hasn't been detected, flashes the "Main" window at me and shuts down.

Is the FCD still supported in SDRuno 1.13? Is it as simple as dropping in an EXTIO dll? Help!

Martin - G4ENZ

Reason: No reason

DanubeBCL

Re: SDRuno with the Funcube Pro

Post by DanubeBCL » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:37 pm

g4enz wrote:When I launch SDRuno
???
When you launch SDRuno.EXTIO?
BTW: Funcube pro+ is not fully supported. It shows an error message that setting RF & IF gain is not possible. But it basically works. (I only have an FCD pro+, no idea how other Funcubes work.)
73, Heinrich

g4enz

Post by g4enz » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Is there anyone who can offer any useful suggestions? Basically, SDRuno 1.13 isn't offering to run anything other than an RSP and if it doesn't find one of those it shuts down.

Martin

sdrplay

Post by sdrplay » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Heinrich was trying to tell you that you shouldn't run the SDRuno executable, you should run the SDRuno.EXTIO executable. The functionality was separated out several versions ago.

Best regards,

SDRplay Support

g4enz

Post by g4enz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:21 am

Ah! I had missed that change. Thank you both, I have it working fine now.