Just a quick note of a problem I came across while operating HF (Amateur Radio) and the RSP2. I didn't realize that my separate receiving antenna connected to my RSP2 was not grounded. As a result I thought I had destroyed the front end of the RSP2 when transmitting. Contacting Steve of the North American Operation had proved me wrong. Steve indicated to me to check some settings in the EWR drop down menu on the RX Control panel. Doing so I discovered the noise blanker setting was set to low,resetting to a higher value (190) solved the problem. My sincere thanks to Steve for the outstanding help and SDRPlay folks for setting things right. It certainly a good feeling to know you have a great product and the backing when needed.Thanks again for the experience.
Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests