Some positive things I've noticed:
- The [MCTR] button stays pushed across runs. That's a little thing but very nice.
- The RBW control allows me to get a cleaner, finer waterfall display with more contrast.
- Somehow it seems like the audio may be slightly better, though I wouldn't bet on it. Anyway, it's pretty good.
- More mode selection info is now saved in the MEM. PANEL entries. It's nice to see that feature advancing. I am still able to use my older entries.
Some minor downsides:
- I had to reorganize all my windows back into my preferred layouts. It wasn't difficult.
- I've seen a couple of minor glitches... In one case all the controls became unresponsive, and in another it began acting like [LO LOCK] was pressed no matter what.
- Recording takes up a lot of disk space. It'd be nice to be able to save directly to a compressed format.
All in all - well done!