SDRuno ver. 1.22 rsp2 antenna A & B

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
Chet

SDRuno ver. 1.22 rsp2 antenna A & B

Post by Chet » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:01 pm

Hello...I wonder if anyone has noticed the following.. I recently acquired an RSP2 PRO and I have installed Ver. 1.22 SDRUNO software. The A and B antenna selection on the main panel seem to be reversed. When antenna A is highlighted, port B is receiving the input. Same thing when antenna B is highlighted, port A is receiving input. Also, the bias voltage appears on antenna port A on the RSP2 and not on the RSP2 antenna port B..and the Bias T button seems to operate normally, i.e; when Bias T button is highlighted, the bias voltage appears on antenna port A. any thoughts ??
Last edited by Chet on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

sdrplay

Re: SDRuno ver. 1.22 rsp2 antenna A & B

Post by sdrplay » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:09 pm

Hello,

Please contact us at support and we'll be able to advise you on what to do: https://www.sdrplay.com/support

Best regards,

SDRplay Support

Chet

Re: SDRuno ver. 1.22 rsp2 antenna A & B

Post by Chet » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:10 pm

Hello...thanks to SDR support ... the coax lines coming from the circuit board to the SMA connectors were inadvertently swapped at time of assembly. No big deal, it took less than 2 minutes to reconnect the coax lines. Previously, I had not opened the unit and incorrectly assumed the SMA connectors were soldered directly to the circuit board. Using chassis mount connectors makes the unit much more robust....again, thanks to the SDR support
Last edited by Chet on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.