sdruno-rsp2-if ts 870 kenwood

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
sv6iep

sdruno-rsp2-if ts 870 kenwood

Post by sv6iep » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:36 pm

hello to forum
i,m using the RSP2 with sdruno programm and conect to TS 870 VIA a cable to if out off this ring ...behind off this ring there is a RCA tip for output...so ihave set up SDRUNO as follow. in set in input. i chek in box IFAGC -LOW IF- gain reduction ...the next was to corect the s-meter with cal is ok now ...after i went to section rx ex ctrl and i put the numero off the agc 50 relly i dont know what is this??the issue is with this setup you can not hear signals when in the ring is 9+5 and lees ....more you have not problem ...but if you change another parametro in agc you can hear this station but after you have the intereference phenomeno and at this piont starts the problems with this programm ....p.s with console v3 i have not this issue..sorry for my english.
thanks for any help and answer...
73 SV6IEP
Last edited by sv6iep on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

sv6iep

Re: sdruno-rsp2-if ts 870 kenwood

Post by sv6iep » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:18 pm

ok i will give some more info with numbers in to ts 870 and to sdruno
first i have change the AGG value i have now 120...slow position remember when you conect to IF of the TS 870 the attunator still works and the AIP wich is very important for intereference so i have activate the AIP and in the settings of the programm i have input gain level to GAIN .,if mode to LO-IF,,,,IF AGG UNCHECK,,,,the price is 50 db all these to have a good monitor from my ring ....but still some times i have adc overloading...any idea?????
i,m waiting...something wrong ???
p.s when i dont want to have monitor and i will go to rx mode again i have to put new parameters...
sv6iep panagiotis

sv6iep

Re: sdruno-rsp2-if ts 870 kenwood

Post by sv6iep » Sun May 20, 2018 1:20 am

hello again
just for the forum i would like to say this .
after of a month nobody answer to these problems I MEAN this issue of the programm.IF conection of TS870 and RSP2
a person in another forum said to me that the problem it goes to the sdrplay RSP2,,,but i have a doubt about this...bcs
in the last days i tryed different long wires for reception in the MW ,,, i have L/4 -L/2 AND L /8 VERTICAL ,EVEN if im PUT THE AIP ON this means -18db of signal AND ALL THE ATTUNATOR another -18DB signal total -36DB the problem with over in the input still going...i have intereference any way i,m goimg to change the RSP2 AND THE SDRUNO AND I WILL BYE SOME MORE SERIUS SDR...
thanks alot for your attension