SDRUno 1.24 Spectrum Range option?

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
noelacramos

SDRUno 1.24 Spectrum Range option?

Post by noelacramos » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:29 pm

Hello everyone!
SDRUno is driving me a tad bit nuts...
Just updated to version 1.24 to support my newly acquired SDRPlay duo and I cant find the button to change the Spectrum Range (SR MHz). I expect to see it in the main window but it is not there (see attached photo)... can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, how do I change from Zero IF to Low IF in this version?
Thanks!

Noel, W1NCR
2018-12-29.jpg
2018-12-29.jpg (498.53 KiB) Viewed 6767 times
Last edited by noelacramos on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

Tech_Support

Re: SDRUno 1.24 Spectrum Range option?

Post by Tech_Support » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:30 pm

Hello Noel,
The sample rate is fixed in Low IF mode, so to have variable sample rate (as well as selectable decimation) you need to switch to ZIF mode. This is achieve in the same way as previous version of SDRuno, i.e. select the settings section from the Main Panel (SETT Button) and the IF mode is on the Input tab. Please note that you can only select ZIF mode when you are in single tuner mode as when using dual tuner mode, you will always be operating in Low IF mode. The process of switching to Low IF mode when switching from single tuner operation to dual tuner operation is automatic, but the software will not automatically switch back to ZIF mode when you change from dual tuner operation to single tuner operation. The reason for this is that the software has no way of knowing whether you were previously using ZIF of LIF mode when operating as a single tuner device.

Sincerely

Tech_Support

Reason: No reason