SDRuno zoom

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
Hombre

SDRuno zoom

Post by Hombre » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:01 pm

Of course. This is screen shoot of the bug in the program what have sometime but there is what I want in the next version. Big and more bigger zoom.
Span 2,4 kHz and Marks 0,01 kHz (not KH like on the screen shoot).
For me program is definitively unusable. Hundreds unnecessary clicks with terrible sound on the CW when try to change RSP manual gain. Signal is just plonk, plonk, plonk.
Program is full of the ghost signals from higher frequencies and weeks of playing with all the sliders has no result. I now this is just new program and developers have much job in the future but I am working with HDSDR is more sensitive on the VLF and SDR Radio console with clearest CW signal of all the programs but is not enough sensitive under 18 kHz.

Last edited by Hombre on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

WhoaNellie

Re: SDRuno zoom

Post by WhoaNellie » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:59 pm

When I use the zoom on SDRUno (and not nearly even to the extent you have it zoomed), for some reason I get stuttering of the audio on a Windows 10 laptop that works fine with HDSDR. I get about a half second of sound followed by a half second of silence, over and over as if the sound is being buffered in too little memory. This, with St1 showing about 26%, System about 35%. HDSDR on the same signal will show about 21% for HDSDR, 25% for the CPU total and has no audio problems.

I also cannot figure out how to save the window positions - I always have to re-size and drag them to where I want with SDRUno.
Last edited by WhoaNellie on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.

WhoaNellie

Post by WhoaNellie » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:11 am

Well I read the manual and figured out how to save the windows positions hi hi. But it is a bit non-standard, CTRL key to save and then for other things the SPACE bar, not quite consistent. I guess I am too used to HDSDR and how it seems to me now to be quite straightforward...
Last edited by WhoaNellie on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.

Hombre

Post by Hombre » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:02 am

WhoaNellie wrote:When I use the zoom on SDRUno (and not nearly even to the extent you have it zoomed), for some reason I get stuttering of the audio on a Windows 10 laptop that works fine with HDSDR. I get about a half second of sound followed by a half second of silence, over and over as if the sound is being buffered in too little memory. This, with St1 showing about 26%, System about 35%. HDSDR on the same signal will show about 21% for HDSDR, 25% for the CPU total and has no audio problems.

I also cannot figure out how to save the window positions - I always have to re-size and drag them to where I want with SDRUno.
To avoid audio problems try to use full 8MHz coverage of SDRplay. There is problem with all SDR programs when use some of the lover ratio of maximum and there is problem from hardware.

When you drag and resize windows just click with RIGHT mouse on the Main window/Default workspace and change name than click Enter, after that press CTRL and holding CTRL left mouse click to the new name and will open menu where is several workspace but also your new. Holding CTRL click to the new new name and will be saved.
Last edited by Hombre on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.