Possible bugs/feature requests

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
luv2boat

Possible bugs/feature requests

Post by luv2boat » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:13 am

I have been playing with my SDRplay and SDRuno combination a lot. I have noticed two things that might be bugs or maybe I don't understand something. I suppose the latter is more likely :? Anyway here are two observations.

1) The RX control window can be moved by left clicking anywhere in the window, which leads to accidently dragging it around pretty frequently from where I have it docked. The other windows I frequently use behave more normally. Only clicking in the perimeter of the window will move them around.

2) With regard to BW field in the MAIN window, hovering over the value when the field is green says "input sample rate". Once the window is left-clicked and opened to enter a new value, the hover over text changes to "specify amount of bandwidth to review". Unless the "input sample rate" and the "amount of bandwidth to review" are the same, I think it would be more clear to us beginners if the field just said "specify amount of bandwidth to view" in both situations.

I absolutely LOVE SDRplay and SDRuno. These observations are not complaints, just feedback from a beginner. This is the only SDR device or software I have ever played with, and if it were not so easy to setup and get the hang of, I might have gotten frustrated. But that it not the case! My curiosity and desire to learn and do more just continues to grow.
Last edited by luv2boat on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason