RSP-SAS Does not run

Information and discussions on Spectrum Analysis
zs6jpl

RSP-SAS Does not run

Post by zs6jpl » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:38 pm

I am running a Windows 10 Pro x64 pc. My RSP-1A is working 100% with the SDRUno software. The SDR API is loaded running etc. Unfortunately my RSP-SAS software from Andrew refuses to even start. I checked to make sure the API is in the X86 folder that is needed for SAS. I tried running as administrator, I even uninstalled the SAS software and tried yet again, no luck.

Any wonderful ideas to try to get RSP-SAS to work?

Johan
Last edited by zs6jpl on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

SteveAndrew

Re: RSP-SAS Does not run

Post by SteveAndrew » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:18 pm

zs6jpl wrote:I am running a Windows 10 Pro x64 pc. My RSP-1A is working 100% with the SDRUno software. The SDR API is loaded running etc. Unfortunately my RSP-SAS software from Andrew refuses to even start. I checked to make sure the API is in the X86 folder that is needed for SAS. I tried running as administrator, I even uninstalled the SAS software and tried yet again, no luck.
Hi Johan

I'm so sorry I missed this post. If you are still having a problem getting the analyser to run, this may help.

https://www.sdrplay.com/community/viewt ... &start=190

Let me know if this helps, or if you have already got it working. There will be a new version available around the end of this month (February)

Best regards

Steve

Reason: No reason