Sample Rate Selection Issues

General discussions
Mike

Sample Rate Selection Issues

Post by Mike » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:12 pm

I am running an RSP2 with SDRUNO. The computer has a I7 processor running Windows 10 and for most of the time everything goes well. However I have found that on occasions the Sample Rate SR in the MAIN window suddenly becomes 2Mhz and the Decimation becomes 4. After this happens the only other selectable SR is 8.192mhz!! with either a decimation of 2 or 4. all the other choices are not present. This is the same for all workspaces.
It would seem to be linked to other operations I am doing at the time with the software as it never occurs if I leave the system running normally with no interaction from me. I have not been able to narrow it down to a specific action at the moment.
Restarting sdruno does not clear the problem nor does restarting the computer - the only way is to reset the registry from the option in the SDRPLAY entry in the start menu which is a pain because you then lose all your Workspace settings and have to start again.
Has anybody else noticed this?
Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by Mike on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

g4enz

Re: Sample Rate Selection Issues

Post by g4enz » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:43 am

Mike,

The sample rates and decimation choices you describe are associated with IF Mode "Low-IF". Why you suddenly change from Zero-IF to Low-IF, I don't know but if it happens to you, flipping it back in settings will be easier than toasting the registry.

Martin - G4ENZ
Last edited by g4enz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.

Mike

Re: Sample Rate Selection Issues

Post by Mike » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:01 am

Thanks Martin, I will try that.
Mike
Last edited by Mike on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.