ham radio deluxe control SDR Console V 3

General discussions
va3etn

ham radio deluxe control SDR Console V 3

Post by va3etn » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:09 pm

I am currently using HRD purchased online version and HDSDR with SDRPlay R2PS. I currently control my Yaesu FTdx3000 and the HDSDR with the ham radio deluxe software. I have omni rig installed and everything works perfectly. Today I downloaded SDRConsole V3 HRD and the 3000 still work perfectly but the SDRConsole V3 frequency doesn't move when I either tune the rig or HRD? Anyone Know how to get all three working together? The comport settings and omni rig settings all match.
Last edited by va3etn on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

mikeladd

Re: ham radio deluxe control SDR Console V 3

Post by mikeladd » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:51 pm

I believe you will need a virtual comm port app.
http://www.sdr-radio.com/Software/3rd-P ... adioDeluxe

Roger

Post by Roger » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:21 am

How is HRD connected to the radio? HRD does not support Omni-Rig. Windows does not allow more than one program to access a physical Com port at the same time.

It is possible to get them all working together with a virtual COM port like com0com or vspe.

If I knew more details of how you got it all working with HDSDR I could help you out with SDR-Console.

lanwolf

Post by lanwolf » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:23 am

For HDSDR and HRD you can even go without omnirig completely. use hdsdr dde to hamradio connection.
for use with sdr console, you would need to use a vsp.
For bandscope only i prefer hdsdr, i make the window as flat and wide as possible and put it under my HRD log panel. This way i have a full wide bandcope.
Last edited by lanwolf on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.