Multipsk and VAC

General discussions
kt5369

Multipsk and VAC

Post by kt5369 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:15 am

Now I finally got the RSP1A working I am considering buying a Mulitpsk registration along with VAC, but I have a couple of questions if anyone can help please?
1: Once you pay for Multipsk and VAC can you install on more than one machine and is it a one off payment?
2: I have read that you should not have thw SDRplay near any transmitting equipment, I sun max 50-100w on digital and sideband modes. Does this mean I need to unplug and remove the RSP1A each time I transmit? Or is there a safe distance I can place from my Ham gear?
3: Will VAC or Multipsk set up interfere with my other digi programs set ups, FLDIGI WSJT-X
Any advice welcome
Many thanks
KT
Last edited by kt5369 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

mikesimpson55

Re: Multipsk and VAC

Post by mikesimpson55 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:15 pm

Once you install MultiPSK and register it, you can have as many copies as you wish. I run 10 copies here on a single PC, all you need to do is to install it once, say into a folder named MultiPSK-01 then make extra folders, e.g. MultiPSK-02 thru MultiPSK-10 ensuring that each folder includes the User.cod which you are sent upon registering.

You can then set up VAC (paid version) with 10 channels and SDRuno with 10 VRX and connect each VRX to the corresponding copy of MultiPSK.

This can then be used to copy a large number of data transmissions in modes like HFDL, GMDSS, ACARS, VDL2 etc which you can then feed to my freeware Display-Launcher suite of data display programs.

Mike
Last edited by mikesimpson55 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason