Multipsk

General discussions
Blackwater Oak

Multipsk

Post by Blackwater Oak » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:02 am

Has anybody else had this problem?
Hitting a problem in setting up Multipsk which is “ERROR: Multipsk cannot function because the line in of the sound card is in use by another program”.

I’ve installed VB Cable v1.0.3.5 as administrator and gone through the routine of setting that up without any problems, I can listen to whatever I tune into using SDRuno.

I’ve disabled system sounds so the only “user” of the sound card is VB Cable and still the problem appears when selecting the input on Multipsk.
I’ve uninstalled Multipsk and cleaned the registry of anything visibly connected to Multipsk and reinstalled and again the problem still occurs.

I’m hoping that someone can help please?
Failing that perhaps a suggestion of alternative decoding software for ACARS and WX.

Thank you in anticipation.
Last edited by Blackwater Oak on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

mikesimpson55

Re: Multipsk

Post by mikesimpson55 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:47 pm

I would suggest you join the MultiPSK group at multipsk@groups.io as the program author is on there and should be able to help you.

Mike
Last edited by mikesimpson55 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.

Blackwater Oak

Re: Multipsk

Post by Blackwater Oak » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:00 pm

Thank you Mike, literally sound advice, as the answer to my problem with the sound card was answered on that site.
Last edited by Blackwater Oak on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.