Switching bug on the RF inputs of the RSPduo?
With reference to the uploaded PC screen, I had:
- a balun on the Hi Z input with quick connect of the Beverage antenna (A) but left with no antenna.
- A 50 Ohm coax on the 50 Ohm Tuner 1 input from the discone antenna (C).
- A balun on the Tuner 2 50 Ohm input with quick connect of the Beverage antenna (B).
- Switching from A to C operation OK.
- Switching from C to A operation OK.
- Switching from B to C operation OK.
- Switching from C to B operation OK.
- Switching from A to B operation OK.
- Switching from B to A : high noise floor. To resume proper operation I have to switch back to C and then switch from C to A. This happens not always, but most often.
I anticipate a likely question: yes I kept RF gain under observation while switching and put it always back to the same position (-2). Is this peculiar to my RSPduo, or is it a bug? It seems like if there were some "sticking action" while switching B to A.