SDRuno Error:

Post information or questions regarding SDRplay products here
K3RRR

SDRuno Error:

Post by K3RRR » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:25 am

Just got this error message...After rebooting my system and running SDRuno 1.22…

SDRuno Main 0 Not Found

After clicking okay, it starts a virgin version of SDRuno where my settings and saved workspaces are no longer shown or available.

I remember this problem from a long time ago but I don't remember the solution. I don't see anywhere in SDRuno that establishes subdirectories for user files.

How do I get back to my workspaces and previous definitions etc.?

As far as I can tell this is the virgin screen that came up first time I ran the new version. I remember having the same problem when I first bought the SDRplay but I don't remember how it was solved.

Maybe the answer is based on what subdirectory is used to store the workspaces?

It is not seeing my prior saved workspaces and set up for OmniRig...I can't find where those workspaces are saved...apparently, SDRuno can't find the prior workspace which is why I am getting the error...I don't find anything in AppData for SDRplay so not sure where the software saves this info.

Running the program as an administrator did not solve the problem. My computer crashed and when I restarted this was what I was getting. Before the abrupt shut down I had opened and closed the program several times with no issues. What am I overlooking?

Robert
Last edited by K3RRR on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

Jesús

Re: SDRuno Error:

Post by Jesús » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:38 am

Ami me ocurre , que el sdruno , o lo que sea me detiene el pc por completo , teniendo que apagar y volver a encender. Los datos que tenía de frecuencias no me an desaparecido en la carpeta de memoria.
Last edited by Jesús on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason