RSPduo and other software

Post information or questions regarding SDRplay products here
Bosque

Re: RSPduo and other software

Postby Bosque » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:47 am

Roger wrote:
Bosque wrote: I had planned to use one tuner for general SWLing and the other as a signal source for a panadapter/waterfall display. While I have been able to use the RSPduo as a SW receiver and am very impressed, my principal purpose in buying the unit was for the panadapter/waterfall display use in contesting and DXing. . . .

You can do everything you want with SDRuno right now. Use one tuner for general SWLing and the other for your panadapter. Use Tuner 1 (Hi-Z or Ant A) for SWLing in one instance of SDRuno and then use another SDRuno instance with Tuner 2 to connect to your ham rig IF, RX out or SDR switch as a panadapter. Each VRX has the ability to set audio outputs and separate Omni-Rig or Cat support...

I'm sorry I didn't make myself more clear. When contesting, I use N1MM+ for logging. The RSPduo was meant to be the receiver for an integrated bandscope and waterfall. For DXing the duo was meant to be integrated with a Skimmer. Both of these goals require an EXTIO.

Bosque (K4XL)
Last edited by Bosque on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

Roger

Re: RSPduo and other software

Postby Roger » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Bosque wrote:I'm sorry I didn't make myself more clear. When contesting, I use N1MM+ for logging. The RSPduo was meant to be the receiver for an integrated bandscope and waterfall. For DXing the duo was meant to be integrated with a Skimmer. Both of these goals require an EXTIO.
Bosque (K4XL)

SDRuno will easily connect to N1MM+ for logging via the CAT interface or are you connecting to your ham rig with N1MM+??

Is the reason that you need the Extio.dll is so you can run HDSDR and connect that to Skimmer?

Reason: No reason

Return to “SDRplay related”