How to play recorded files?

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
DVE

How to play recorded files?

Post by DVE » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:22 pm

Hi all,

Today I recorded some IQ-files with SDR Uno and RSP v2. I was going to share it with friends, but I've found that:
- HDSDR cannot play this file - only loud noise and very silent sounds at the back,
- SDR Uno cannot be opened if there is no receiver - so I cannot share a file to a person, who don't have SDRPlay. Its stupid, if I want to advertise SDR quality with my friends :D

What software can open files, recorded by SDR Uno?

Thanks.

Reason: No reason

DVE

Re: How to play recorded files?

Post by DVE » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Update: I cannot see recorded files even in SDR Uno, there are several files in the folder but the list is empty.

Looks like Recorder is not usable now at all :?:

DVE

Re: How to play recorded files?

Post by DVE » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:12 am

Update-2: it seems this bug known not from yesterday but from summer, and nobody fixed it:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=824
No more software support RSP2 now, so I have no choice which software to use anyway.

Dear sdrplay team guys, if you want your device to be intended for using in signal processing/radio astronomy/spectrum analyse/etc, first thing you need, is to provide a nice approach to work with signals from this device. Now it looks a bit frustrating, how to use it.

I was going to buy a second RSP2 to test parallel recording, but without any API, any descriptions, it looks useless.