Some suggestions to improve the control of SDRuno, based on my usage of version 1.12 with my RSP1:
- The Offs (offset) frequency shown when Synchronous AM mode is selected seems to be be off by double... Try tuning WWV then switching to SAM. Assuming your clock is not perfect it will show an offset. Now change the tuner frequency by half the amount shown.
- The Synchronous AM Mode (SAM) should affect notch frequencies. As a test, try filtering out -600, -500, +500, and +600 Hz on WWV.
- The Memory Panel should auto save whatever is put into the current set. I don't know how many times I've lost an entry right after adding it because I didn't remember to Save bank.
- The AGC affects the Noise Blanking level, essentially making using both together impossible. The IF Gain reduction should factor into the noise blanking calculations.
- Are there plans to interpret FM digital signals? Not that 192K SWFM is bad quality, but...
- I think I read that maybe there's a scanning feature in the future. Is it true? That would make browsing police/fire/etc frequencies as well as VHF air traffic control