Suggestions for future SDRUNO releases

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
Jrodh13

Suggestions for future SDRUNO releases

Post by Jrodh13 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:36 pm

I'm willing to bet I'm not the first to make these requests, but I hope to see the following in future SDRUNO releases.
Also not sure if this is the best way to make feature requests.

---Fast memory scanning would be awesome for those who like to listen to police scanners.

---Larger memory banks able to hold at least 20 to 30 frequencies to each bank (maybe more).

---Waterfall markers would be awesome! Allow the operator to place markers in the waterfall that remain fixed to their respective frequency as you scroll. The markers could display the name of the transmitting station stored in memory. These markers could be enabled at all times or only when receiving a strong signal at their respective frequencies. It would be awesome to see what emergency services are transmitting and where they are in the spectrum.

---What about allowing third party plugins or external software an easy way to control the frequency without using slow virtual com ports?
Last edited by Jrodh13 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

Paul

Re: Suggestions for future SDRUNO releases

Post by Paul » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:53 pm

May I respectfully point out that the memory bank sizes are for all practical purposes unlimited - you are able to add and insert lines as you wish - the instructions int SDRUno user manual are pretty clear.
Last edited by Paul on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason