SDR Console not found

Post your feedback here
GDepp

SDR Console not found

Post by GDepp » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:54 am

I recently purchased the RSP2Pro and had the SDRuno up and running. As I was wanting to listen to other modes such as P25 I had downloaded some other software and tried to get it all set up. This was not successful. I removed all of the programs and decided to re-install everything from scratch as I had been moving things around trying to get it to work.
Now each time I install SDRPlay software the software does not see the SDR Console. I get Nothing found sorry! As I was using this earlier I am getting very frustrated. I uninstalled everything I had installed or copied in since and still no luck.
When I plug in the console it is recognized and is viewable in the control panel device settings.
What have I done wrong and what can I do to correct this. I feel like there is now an incorrect driver issue with all the things I did earlier.
Last edited by GDepp on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

jon

Re: SDR Console not found

Post by jon » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Please contact SDRplay directly and we'll help you get up and running again - just raise a ticket by clicking 'here' on this page: http://www.sdrplay.com/contact/

Jon (SDRplay marketing)

Reason: No reason