Minimize all problems

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno

Minimize all problems

Post by newbie » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:45 am

Hello,
Sorry if this is a dumb problem but I am confused.
When I first ran sdruno last week, I activated the MA button in the main window. If I remember correctly, after activating that button, whenever I clicked the minimize symbol in the main window, all the windows would minimize together. Now when I hit the minimize button only the main window is minimized. Yes I have the MA button activated.
Am I remembering it incorrectly? I am an old guy and don't always recall things perfectly. But I swear it all use to minimize together.
Any guidance is appreciated.
By the way all the windows say the same number (0). I even uninstalled sdrplay and reinstalled it but nothing has changed.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Last edited by newbie on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

hfsdpk11

Re: Minimize all problems

Post by hfsdpk11 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:06 pm

I have the same problem. Dell E6320 laptop; Win7Pro/SP1.

sdrplay

Post by sdrplay » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:39 am

I've been looking at the code and it looks like bringing windows to the front is syncronised but not the iconify/deiconify - I'll be looking at addressing this in the next release if I can.

Best regards,

SDRplay Support

hfsdpk11

Post by hfsdpk11 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Thanks for raising the priority on this bug for the next release. If by "bringing windows to the front is syncronised" you mean that all minimised windows should reappear when restoring MAIN (or any other minimised window), it doesn't. The behaviour is as if the MA control has no effect.

sdrplay

Post by sdrplay » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:56 am

No, I meant that if windows are hidden because other windows are in front of them, then selecting one will bring all SDRuno windows to the front. I know that the minimise/restore functionality isn't working as expected.

Best regards,

SDRplay Support

DJ0HF

Post by DJ0HF » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:52 pm

How do I enable the MA button I'm using V1.21 but the MA button does nothing ? Any help appreciated.

Ian (DJ0HF)
newbie wrote:Hello,
Sorry if this is a dumb problem but I am confused.
When I first ran sdruno last week, I activated the MA button in the main window. If I remember correctly, after activating that button, whenever I clicked the minimize symbol in the main window, all the windows would minimize together. Now when I hit the minimize button only the main window is minimized. Yes I have the MA button activated.
Am I remembering it incorrectly? I am an old guy and don't always recall things perfectly. But I swear it all use to minimize together.
Any guidance is appreciated.
By the way all the windows say the same number (0). I even uninstalled sdrplay and reinstalled it but nothing has changed.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Last edited by DJ0HF on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.

Tech_Support

Post by Tech_Support » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Hello Ian
After you have selected the MA button (so that it is highlighted orange), minimising any window will minimise every window.

Sincerely

SDRplay Tech_Support

DJ0HF

Post by DJ0HF » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Yes, thank you only got my RSP1A today and so didn't realize what I was doing wrong. Working just fine thanks.
Ian
DJ0HF/G3ULO
Last edited by DJ0HF on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.