SDRUno 1.2 issues

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
Tech_Support

Re: SDRUno 1.2 issues

Post by Tech_Support » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello Mikri
Check your load on an individual core, that is what determines whether you get buffer overflows leading to audio breakup, not the average system load. If any individual core indicates a load of 80% or more then you run the risk of buffer overflows.
If this is the case, reduce your sample rate or increase the decimation level. Also, please ensure that your LO is not sitting exactly on top of the carrier, the DC offset correction algorithm, will still take energy away from the centre of the spectrum and whilst this is not as critical as with an AM-LC signal, it still leads to audio degradation in a WBFM signal.
The final thing to check that you are using a USB 2.0 port and not a USB 3 or USB-C port as we have seen backwards compatibility issues with some USB 3 chipsets.
Nothing has changed in the FM signal processing routines since the Studio 1 days, so if you continue to have problems, please open a support ticket as your problems probably relate to your settings in some way.

Sincerely

SDRplay Tech_Support

Reason: No reason

mikri

Post by mikri » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:42 pm

FM problem is the same even when 2M sampling rate used. Same thing when I change frequency and LO is locked. I didn't have this problem with previous sdruno. Also AM/FM filter button has gone now? I use USB2 port
Mika
Last edited by mikri on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.

Tech_Support

Post by Tech_Support » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:13 pm

Mika,
Please open up a support ticket showing screen grabs of your settings and we will try to help you.

Sincerely

SDRplay Tech_Support