Help need: Not tracking rig band changes

Discussions about everything to do with SDRuno
KA4CDN

Help need: Not tracking rig band changes

Post by KA4CDN » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:11 pm

I have installed SDRUno 1.21 with omnirig on Win10. Rig FTdx3000.

As far as I can tell everything works great except:

SDRUno does not change bands when I change my rig's band and there after changing the rig freq. no longer is seen in Uno.
And after changing bands on the rig a terrible thing happens; after some variable amount of time, usually within a minute, SDRUno reverts the rig to the prior band. BAD!

Other than the above the CAT control works as expected; tracks rig mode changes and VFO changes for example. The rig follows band/mode/freq changes from SDRUno perfectly. I must have something configured wrong but I can't find what.

For reference I have SDRUno version 1.13 still installed and it does track my rig band changes. So I think this rules out omnirig and my rig.

Please can someone offer some help because I find the above problem a serious problem when I operating. It is extremely frustrating to have you rig change bands in the middle of a DX QSO!
Last edited by KA4CDN on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

KA4CDN

Re: Help need: Not tracking rig band changes

Post by KA4CDN » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:10 pm

Boy I really don't understand. I don't think I changed anything but this AM it IS tracking RIG mode changes. However the waterfall cursor no longer moves along the waterfall as it was. Now the waterfall moves under the cursor as I dial my VFO. I can't find in the user manual how to change this. Clearly I am missing something. I have user manual version R1.2. Is this the latest?

KA4CDN

Re: Help need: Not tracking rig band changes

Post by KA4CDN » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:18 pm

I did a registry reset and now things seem to be back to normal. For the moment .....