cd SoapySDR && git checkout soapy-sdr-0.4.4
then build + install SoapySDR and relevant modules
Code: Select all
[dl@t520 ~]$ ls -l /usr/lib/libusb-1.0.so.0.1.0 -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 101296 Oct 9 2015 /usr/lib/libusb-1.0.so.0.1.0 [dl@t520 ~]$ ldconfig -p | grep libusb libusbmuxd.so.4 (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/libusbmuxd.so.4 libusbmuxd.so (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/libusbmuxd.so libusb-1.0.so.0 (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/libusb-1.0.so.0 libusb-1.0.so.0 (libc6) => /usr/lib32/libusb-1.0.so.0 libusb-1.0.so (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/libusb-1.0.so libusb-1.0.so (libc6) => /usr/lib32/libusb-1.0.so libusb-0.1.so.4 (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/libusb-0.1.so.4 [dl@t520 ~]$ ldconfig -p | grep mirsdrapi libmirsdrapi-rsp.so.1.95 (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/libmirsdrapi-rsp.so.1.95 libmirsdrapi-rsp.so (libc6,x86-64) => /usr/lib/libmirsdrapi-rsp.so
. ...Doug, AH6DL
Checked 0.4.4 version of SoapySDR
Removed any previous version, also build directory
Compiled and installed 0.4.4 version
Removed any previous version of SoapySDRPlay and SoapyRTLSDR, also build directory
Compiled and installed SoapySDRPlay, SoapyRTLSDR and CubicSDR
Now ldd show a 0.4.4 requirement for SoapySDR library for Cubic
show correct version
ShowSDRUtil --probe have same error (show 2 RTLSDR devices!)
After removing RTLSDR device CubucSDR and my test python program crash, as usual, Ubuntu 16.04
After my vacation I will install a fresh version of Ubuntu 16.04 (no upgrade) and test it
Reason: No reason
I'm confused as to how the mirsdrapi stuff ended up in /usr/lib?
It's not in /usr/local/lib at all?
Do you have a /usr/local directory? Have you tried the export LD_LIBRARYPATH= /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib if you have libraries in there?
Could I get remote access to the machine (TeamViewer maybe?) - I'd just like to understand how your system differs.
If so, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the login details and an appropriate time.
Unfortunately, the behavior is the same as before. The messages are the same, although I did note that it printed "SDR enumerator done" , not "made" as I'd written down on the last crash test.
libusb is built from http://downloads.sourceforge.net/libusb-1.0.20.tar.bz2
source file md5sum = 1d4eb194eaaa2bcfbba28102768c7dbf
Also, as before, everything works great using a USB 3.0 port.
above all mir_sdr_Init statements in the source code stops the crash using USB 2.0.
For SoapySDRPlay I had to edit Registation.cpp and Streaming.cpp.
dump1090_sdrplus now works after modifying dump1090.c .
Glad to see we got this fixed!