SDRuno software now available for the RSP

General discussions
13dka

Re: SDRuno software now available for the RSP

Post by 13dka » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:58 am

Thank you all @SDRPlay for delivering the goods in form of SDRUno (for free, thank you again!)! I spent yesterday's evening to get familiar with it - yet another UI concept to master but I find this software most promising, I became quite fond of it after a few hours.

Of course it wouldn't be me if I had not several things to bicker about (not here, not now) but there's great potential in SDRuno (and the fact that you're controlling its development) and even in its current state it makes the RSP1 twice the bargain it was before (despite the things I have to bicker about the hardware). :mrgreen:
Last edited by 13dka on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

rosie

Post by rosie » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:12 am

Just click on the word SDRuno and it takes you to the download page :) Actually links there to two different things, one the program, the other the manual.........speaking of manuals.....goto the 'Platforms' link, then 'Windows', down the page to the 'cookbook' guide....very helpful.
Last edited by rosie on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.

mary

Post by mary » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:46 am

I hope a youtube video will be available soon to help understand the new software, with its multi-window control that seems at first glance, to be overly complicated to understand and use....other than that....I like it a lot. :)
Last edited by mary on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.