SDRplay and Panadapter

Post information or questions regarding SDRplay products here
Ddasty

SDRplay and Panadapter

Post by Ddasty » Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:19 pm

Hi guys. I've got Sdrplay since 2 week and i'm very surprised for good performance. I've got also a icom 756 (not pro) and i can say hear signals more clear and with less noise. (with sdrplay) But now i want join both radio for keep the best result : what i need to do that ? I think to carry icom radio to service for obtain 4th IF tap . Reading icom service manual the 4 IF is around 13.500 Khz. Could be ok for our SDRplay ? And other : Is possible to use Ham Radio Deluxe together with Sdr software ? There is some particular setting to be done @ sdr soft for "to see" if signal from HF radio ? Many thanks for help :D
Last edited by Ddasty on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: No reason

NN4F

Re: SDRplay and Panadapter

Post by NN4F » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:40 pm

DDasty, yes is the answer to all, you can tie HDSDR to HRD and use as a panadapter, just not sure about the tap point, you need to check where everyone else taps the 756, the SDRplay will cover all, even if it's 9mhz 13Mhz or 68mhz... ou will be able to click on the waterfall and it will tune your radio..

Paul - NN4F
Last edited by NN4F on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.
--
Paul Jones - NN4F, Charleston SC
http://www.facebook.com/groups/SDRPlay

Ddasty

Re: SDRplay and Panadapter

Post by Ddasty » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Hi Paul
Many thanks for your answer.
Today talkiing with a tecnichal of ham radio him ask me how many mvolts are accettable for signal .

Best regards, Sandro
Last edited by Ddasty on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 0 times in total.