Is SDRuno C++

Add useful snippets of code or links to entire SDR projects.
mark.

Is SDRuno C++

Post by mark. » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:26 pm

A friend of mine knows C++ and said he would spend an evening but no more to see if its within his skills to implement this.

There is a small,but important to me, feature I would like added to my SDRuno program. I like to keep my main spectrum display baseline at the bottom of the window to get best usage from the whole window. But when I switch to different combos of bands, bandwidths, antennas, etc the baseline changes and I quite frequently have to readjust the Spectrum Base slider and less often the Spectrum Range slider . The feature I want added in is for that main spectrum settings window to be included in workspace so it automatically opens and closes with the rest of the windows instead of having to manually open it every time I fire up the program.

Reason: No reason

mark.

Re: Is SDRuno C++

Post by mark. » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:25 pm

Hmm...I thought this would be an easy answer but I guess not. :roll:

Tech_Support

Post by Tech_Support » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:59 pm

Hello Mark,
SDRuno is not open source software. It is proprietary software and we don't release the source code to third parties under any circumstances.

Sincerely

Tech_Support

mark.

Post by mark. » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:25 am

OK. Thanks. I guess I'll have just have to live with the minor inconvenience. Other than that, keep up the good work.