What you get
The Radio Spectrum Processor unit
Instruction documentation and links to popular SDR software via
Free access to Mirics FM/DAB and DVB-T Digital TV software* via
Shipping : see 'Delivery' section below
any EU VAT we are required to charge
* Note: Software is licensed to you under the terms that are included in the click
through terms for each package.
What you won't get
Antenna leads or adapters
A guarantee that you will be able to pick up or use any particular signal: that will
depend on your antenna, your computer, the software you have and how you operate it.
We aim to ship from our stock within 2 working days
By default we ship from the UK by courier - generally DHL Express
You can request shipment by regular mail, but as carriers will not investigate claims for loss until 20-25 days after the due
delivery date, we cannot offer guaranteed delivery times and can only investigate shipping delays if you have not received your goods in 30
Customers outside of the EU may incur customs duties and charges
DO NOT directly connect the RSP to the same antenna as your
transmitter, or to an antenna in the near field of a transmitting
antenna, as this is likely to result in irreversible damage to your RSP
and invalidate your warranty.
The following apply only to goods purchased directly from SDRplay Limited.
For goods purchased via a third party distributor or retailer, please refer back to the source from which the goods were purchased.
We offer a minimum warranty period of 6 months from date of purchase- your statutory rights are unaffected
Before returning any goods believed to be faulty, you agree first to contact our technical support team and perform certain diagnostic tests as requested.
The support team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the diagnostic tests are unable to resolve the problem, you may return the unit so that it can be assessed as a warranty claim.
The support team will provide details of the return address.
If the device is shown to be faulty and as long as the fault is not the result of improper usage and or attempted modification,
we will provide you with a refund of your postage costs incurred when returning the device to us and
either provide you with a replacement unit or if you prefer provide you with a full refund of your original purchase costs including the delivery charges.
We will use our best efforts to provide fixes or workarounds for any software bugs
prevent use of the system
Non Faulty Goods
We want you to be happy with your purchase: if you're not, just return the product to us with 14 days, following the instructions below,
and we'll exchange or refund it to the person who originally placed and paid for the order by the method used to pay for the original transaction.
It's important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We'd expect this to mean that you've kept all original packaging and labels, and that it's undamaged and unused
Customers outside the EU: we will refund the cost of the goods only
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
UK Customers: We'll refund any delivery charges you've paid if you return an entire order
- You're entitled to cancel your contract if you wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you're obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them until you return them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of cancellation and we'll reimburse you the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. We won't refund your original delivery charge unless the goods are faulty.
We'll refund you no later than 14 days after the day we receive the goods back from you