Please note: All of these images contain the Raspbian Operating System and SDR software. They are intended for RPi 3B, 3B+, 4B (including 8GB version) and RPi-400. Writing the image to a micro SD card will wipe the micro SD card of any other data that is on there, so we recommend you make sure you have backed up any data on your existing micro SD card or you use a new micro SD card.
This video guide shows how easy it is to download the Raspberry Pi SD=card image and get up and running: https://youtu.be/K1UPFWlfoMM
Please also note the following:
1. This software is made available purely for the convenience of users to save them from having to build the software themselves from source code.
2. All software apart from ADS-B is provided by third party developers and SDRplay can take no responsibility for any faults or bugs and is unable to provide support. For any support for these applications, we recommend that users contact the original authors.
3. Where the RSPduo is supported by applications on the V0.6 image, it can only be used in single tuner mode.
4. The current version of SDRuno cannot access a remote Raspberry Pi running the server software on these images. This will be addressed in V1.42 – meanwhile there are alternatives such as VirtualHere (our YouTube video shows this) or the older “EXTIO” version of SDRuno can be used. Windows SDR software which supports an EXTIO interface, like HDSDR, can be used as long as you download and include the SDRplay “EXTIO” plugin in the directory used by your SDR software.
5. The images have had the OS updated and have been checked to work on RPi3B, RPi4B (including 8GB version) and the RPi-400 (updated: 23rd December 2020)