Welcome to the SDRplay “Ham Guides” page, hosted by Mike Ladd, KD2KOG.
As SDRplay RSPs get used for more and more receiver applications, we felt we didn’t want to lose sight of the large number of people who love short wave listening and HF ham radio, so we have created “Ham Guides” as a place where we focus on providing tuition and help for all aspects of receiving radio signals at 30MHz and below. This includes set up and use of SDRuno, and tips and techniques on key related topics such as decoding, propagation and antennas.
The SDRplay Ham Guides YouTube channel can be found here
SDRplay Ham Guides complements the main SDRplay YouTube channel and all the documentation available via https://www.sdrplay.com/downloads/and the searchable resources in our Applications and Support Catalogue: https://www.sdrplay.com/apps-catalogue/
If you have ideas for what you’d like to see more of, then add your comments to the videos or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is the first video of many to follow. Showing basic operation of SDRuno using a RSP1a SDR.
- Minimum requirements for running SDRuno.
- Virtual audio cable basics in SDRuno.
- Shaping the sound of shortwave broadcast stations using SDRuno.
- Using SDRuno’s built in software notch filters.
- SDRuno basics, MultiPSK
- SDRuno basics, Import the free EiBi HF database
- SDRuno basics, The EX CONTROL panel part 1.