Updated November 9th 2022
Version 1.42-1014 of SDRuno® is the latest full production version. The remaining features along with other priority requests are now planned for the next releases as shown below.
(please note – we don’t publish forecast dates of when these versions will be released to production.)
With SDRuno V1.42, software is being delivered in a more frequent manner than before. There are multiple intermediate releases. The trigger for these releases will be either the addition of a new feature, a bug fix or both…
V1.42 build xxxx
where xxxx will be a unique 4 digit number typically based on MMDD.
We want to make it clear that these are NOT beta releases, they will have gone through internal testing, but we want to get the added features and bug fixes out to you rather than waiting for a “final” release to be ready.
The update notifications (if they are turned on) will make you aware of when a release is ready. If you do not want these notifications, the update notifier can be disabled in the main panel OPT menu.
SDRuno V1.42 build 0720
- Memory Panel Scan speed improved
- Additional field in the memory panel for scanner threshold
- Scanner now uses the squelch threshold
- Start-up tips
- Scanner statistics logging
SDRuno 1.42 build 0728
Bug fix for the scanner with the RSPduo and improved API installer.
Note: the API 3.09 installer has also been updated to assist those going back from API 3.10
SDRuno 1.42 build 0817
Custom band framing panel
Information about SDRuno 1.42 build 1014 and subsequent versions can be found by clicking here
SDRconnect V1.0 (previously known as SDRuno V2.0)
- “SDRconnect” is the all new multiplatform SDR software for the RSP family of SDRplay receivers. It will initially run natively on Windows, MacOS (both ARM and x86) and Linux (both ARM and x86). It will run on additional platforms such as Android and iOS soon after.
- More details about SDRconnect can be found here: SDRconnect – SDRplay
SDRuno® and SDRconnect® are registered trade marks of SDRplay LTD.